These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website and platform, DashClicks accessible at dashclicks.com. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website and platform. By using this Website and platform, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website and platform if you disagree with any of these Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, DashClicks and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
• Publishing any Website material in any other media;
• Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
• Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
• Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
• Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
• Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
• Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
• Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
• Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and DashClicks may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant DashClicks a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
DashClicks has remarketing codes placed in the dashboard on specific user roles. We have remarketing codes on Admins and Managers, NEVER clients. We never track client data, or remarket to them. We use these remarketing codes to create marketing ads for specific promotions, webinars or new releases we’re offering.
Terms & Conditions
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. DashClicks reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and DashClicks express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall DashClicks, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. DashClicks, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent DashClicks from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
DashClicks is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The DashClicks is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between DashClicks and you in relation to your use of this website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in us for the resolution of any disputes.
Copyright © 2018 by DashClicks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Updated: September 27th, 2018